Thursday, March 15, 2012

.:More Than:.

The one thing you can't let go
the feelings that fight you inside.
I just feel I need to know,
the thoughts you hide.

Buried beneath the surface
you let yourself free.
You fear being seen as a disgrace,
and no one will hear your plea.

While you're deaf ears miss my cries,
my heart bleeds for your attention.
And despite all my desperate tries,
it's just constantly contention.

Eventually you will see,
everything you lost out on.
It's more than you and me,
but you turned us into one big con.

I will be left without you,
but finally rid of your ghost.
While you sit with nothing to do,
and can only cheers your own toast.

We all move on sometime,
whether we feel it's wrong or right.
My life will be entirely sublime,
as you live out of spite.

No comments:

Post a Comment